Reporting to the Senior Program Director, the Director of Wraparound is responsible for the overall management and supervision of the program's day-to-day operations. Responsibilities include reviewing and monitoring the various components of the budget (e.g., invoices, Flex Fund expenditures, and Medi-Cal billing), providing individual and group supervision over the Wraparound Supervisors, and reviewing/submitting Individual Service Reports and Plans of Care. The Program Director is also responsible for ensuring that the program remains in compliance with the contract at all times. Provide clinical support during and outside of business hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans develop, ensures, and coordinates policies and procedures within the program.
- Recruits, selects, trains, and supervises all staff providing direct services to clients and their families.
- Ensures the safety and welfare of all clients.
- Develops and uses communication and monitoring tools for teambuilding and program enhancement.
- Delegates and monitors staff assignments.
- Ensure productivity is met on a weekly, monthly and annually basis
- Performs duties of subordinates as necessary to assure the program.
- Develops and coordinates community involvement, outreach, support, and partnership projects.
- Ensures all required reports for governing or funding agencies are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensures data management systems and processes are in place to assure the confidentiality and security of client files and information.
- Meets with parents and local agency representatives to coordinate client care.
- Participates in designated meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, and media appearances.
- Responsible for arranging, coordinating, and/or providing all clinical staff training required by state and local regulations, and Phoenix House's internal training policies.
- Provides oversight of services that are performed by an agency outside of the institution.
- Adheres to the professional ethics and conduct of standards as established by professional licensure, the policies of Phoenix House, and legal, funding, and regulatory requirements.
- Attends all required training sessions in accordance with Phoenix House, state licensing, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to maintain certification and/or keep abreast of latest trends in the field and media appearances as required
- Attends all required staff training sessions in accordance with Phoenix House and state licensing requirements, completes all training on time
- Attends and participates in program and all staff meetings
- Adheres to and promotes the Phoenix House Mission, Vision, and Values while acting as a role model for others
- Other duties as assigned
The incumbent in this position supervises the wraparound team
- LCSW or LMFT required
- Two (2) years post-licensure required
- Two (2) years of leadership experience in a Wraparound or similar setting required
- Must maintain a valid California Drivers' License, have proof of automobile insurance and maintain a safe driving record based on Phoenix House policy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to Phoenix House Mission, Vision, and Values: I CARE For Integrity, Collaboration Appreciation, Respect, Excellence, and Forward-Thinking
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate staff and clients to the successful completion of program goals.
- Ability to develop, foster, and maintain a fully engaged workforce and work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems
- Ability to utilize an electronic healthcare record
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate boundaries with patients
- Ability to model positive behavior and demeanor
- Understanding of addiction, co-occurring models, and treatment modalities
- Understanding of patient development and family systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible; problem solver, self-directed; customer service-oriented, and collaborative
- Skills and ability to engage and develop a rapport with patients and families of various backgrounds
- Ability & willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Job location: Lake View Terrace, CA
Job number: 356